Soren seems to be teething. And he's absolutely miserable. I wish there was something I could do for the kid. He has a huge gag reflex, so giving him things to chew on really isn't an option. I have tried teething tablets, baby orajel and teething rings. Nothing has worked. I have resorted to giving him tylenol before bed to give the little guy some relief. I know I can't continue to do that because it isn't healthy. A friend of mine suggested that I try one of those mesh things and stick an ice cube in it for him to gnaw on. I will be getting one of those tomorrow.
Jonas is so very wound up and it is 10pm. I maybe shouldn't have let him have cheesy popcorn, juice and milk and topped it off with tossing him on the bed. I promised him he could sleep in my bed tonight. This means I have a very happy boy, but I won't be sleeping because he takes after his father and is a huge bed hog. I love it, though. I won't have it too much longer, as he gets too big to want his mama and papa.
Now...if I only knew how to add pictures on this...
Oh! I figured it out! Tomorrow I will introduce my family! Huzzah!
No comments:
Post a Comment