Soren was up and walking with the aid of a little walker thingy that Nana got for him. I really didn't think he would go for it, but I put him there anyway. And the little stinker took off! Gah! What have I done? I promoted mobility...of my own volition! What was I thinking? Well, I'll tell you what I was thinking. I was thinking "Gee, if Soren can walk, it would open up a whole new world of play ability with his big brother. Yeah, I should get crackin' on that." Obviously I am a fool. Had I thought longer, I would have seen the error of my ways. If Soren walks, then he will have a better relationship with his big brother. He will ALSO be able to scamper after our ever nervous cats. He will be able to run away from me when I try to get him dressed...he will be able to RUN!!! I. am. an. idiot.
Ah well. He has tasted of the mobility and he has liked it. I will never learn. I think I shall fuel up on coffee. I think I will buy stock, as I am going to need a lot of it to keep up with 2 kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment