Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today was not my day

And tomorrow isn't looking good either. I was doing so well yesterday. I was feeling pretty happy and in charge of my feelings. I got so much accomplished at work ( yet I have so much to do still ). I had fun with Jonas and Todd.

I went to work today and saw a friend. I don't know why, but I completely crashed. Burned. I held it together until lunch was over ( Thank you for my birthday lunch, Trudy! ). On the way home I guess I had too much time to think and that was the killer.

Tomorrow I have booked myself solid thinking that I will not have time to think about my miscarriage. In truth, I am already feeling completely and totally overwhelmed by the enormity of the day.

I will take Friday off.

1 comment:

Ya Chun said...

grief is a rollercoaster, and not a fun one. I am not sure I will ever be able to ride a real rollercoaster again (notwithstanding my back problems too!)

If you want, I can send all my bloggie friends over your way by posting a note on my blog to come here . let me know in a comment on my page or by email from my profile

~a